Monday, August 25

 
Due to the popularity of my last post (what do you mean I'm not humble??), here's another one.

A Dominican, a Benedictine and a Baptist preacher are all fishing in a boat in the middle of a small lake. Around noon, the Dominican says, "I'm hungry. I think I'll go to shore and get a sandwich." So he steps out of the boat, walks across the water and goes to the shop on shore. A few minutes later he comes out with a sandwich, walks across the water, sits down in the boat and starts eating.

A while later, the Benedictine says, "I'm thirsty. I think I'll go to shore and get a coke." So he steps out of the boat, walks across the water and goes to the shop on shore. A few minutes later he comes out with a coke, walks across the water, sits down in the boat and starts drinking.

The Baptist preacher starts thinking to himself. "All denominations are equal right? If they can do it why can't I?" He says, "I need some more bait." So he steps out of the boat, and sinks like a rock.

While he's under water, the Dominican leans over to the Benedictine and says, "Do you think we should tell him about the stepping stones?"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?